dimanche 19 février 2012

Help the Greeks !



 When women no longer have money to feed their families, when children fall into a swoon in their class, when older people are lining up at soup kitchens, we can not be indifferent.


I created this site to unite all the women and men who feel concern for the Greek news, the future of this country and its people.

It is not to argue, but to be united and close to the Greek people.

I invite you to leave your comments, your messages, thoughts directed to our greek sisters and brothers.
I invite us all to be imaginative and volunteers so that everyone, where we are, put in place an initiative to help the Greeks.


Why such a blog ?

Because we, Europeans, have missed the wars of Yugoslavia in 1989. We were deaf, blind, unconscious. We left our brothers killing between Serbs, Croats, Slovenians, Montenegrins, Bosnian, Kosovars each other. Let us not make the same mistake with our greek sisters and brothers.


Federate around and for the Greek people !


19 february 2012 5.34pm


1 commentaire:

  1. I sugest that Greece prints stamps of different values and the proletaeians all over the word we could buy them, so Greece coud rise fonds, Thank you for giving me the opportunity to make public my idea. I wish them good luck.

    RépondreSupprimer